Never used beard oil before? Take a read below on some tips to help you with your beardcare.
Beard oil is pretty simple to use, everyone develops their own technique after a while but there are a few key steps that can help you on your way.
1. Apply 5-15 drops of some good beard oil to the palm of your hand, the longer and bushier your beard, the more drops you'll need.
Test out a certain amount of drops and then increase or decrease as needed.
2. Spread the oil across the palm of your hand up to the tips of your fingers until the front of your hand is nicely coated in oil.
3. Using your hand, the palm and the fingertips, rub the oil into your beard.
Be sure to coat the entirety of your beard so every part has oil in it.
4. Use your finger tips to begin to work the beard & mustache oil deeper into your beard, from the tip of the hair cells down to the roots of the hair cells.
5. This last step is optional but we definitely encourage it!
Take a comb and comb the hairs of your beard, from root to tip, across every part of your beard until every part has been combed from root to tip several times.
This will help to spread the oil along the full length of every hair in your beard and allow the oil to do its job.